- Together for Health, Cancer Delivery Plan for the NHS up to 2016, Cancer Delivery Plan for Wales 2016-2020. The highest standard of care for everyone with cancer. Produced by the Wales Cancer Network November 2016
- https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/health-professional/cancer- statistics/statistics-by-cancer-type/non-melanoma-skin-cancer/diagnosis-and-treatment
- Guidelines for the management of basal cell carcinoma N.R. Telfer, G.B. Colver and C.A. MortonDermatology Centre, Salford Royal Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester M6 8HD, U.K.*Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Chesterfield, U.K.Stirling Royal Infirmary, Stirling, U.K
- The fraction of cancer attributable to known risk factors in England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the UK overall in 2015. British Journal of Cancer 2018. Brown KF, Rumgay H, Dunlop C, et al.
- Suspected cancer: recognition and referral NICE guideline [NG12] Published date: June 2015 Last updated: July 2017
- Concise Guidance to Good Practice. A series of evidence-based guidelines for clinical management. Number 7. The prevention, referral and management of melanoma of the skin. September 2007
- Multi-professional Guidelines for the Management of the Patient
with Primary Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma. R J Motley, P W Preston, C M Lawrence Revision Date 12/11/09
- National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence, Guidance on cancer services, Improving outcomes for people with skin tumours including melanoma (update). The management of low-risk basal cell carcinomas in the community. May 2010. Developed by the National Collaborating Centre for Cancer.
- Guidelines for management of Bowen’s disease: 2006 update. N.H. Cox, D.J. Eedy and C.A. Morton on behalf of the British Association of Dermatologists Therapy Guidelines and Audit Subcommittee. DOI 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2006.07610.x
- British Journal of Dermatology (2017) 176, pp20–43, 24 Guidelines for actinic keratosis 2017, D. de Berker et al.