Cyfeiriadau ac adnoddau
- Morgan, J. F., F. Reid and J. H. Lacey. The SCOFF questionnaire: assessment of a new screening tool for eating disorders. BMJ. 319: 1467 - 1468, Dec 1999. BMJ.1999. [Accessed July 2020]
- "Help for patients and professionals" Kings College London Institute of Psychiatry. UK. [Accessed July 2020]
- BMJ learning module on anorexia nervosa. BMJ. UK. 2008. [Accessed July 2020]
- BMJ learning module on bulimia nervosa. BMJ. UK. 2019. [Accessed July 2020]
- Help and information available to patients and carers. Eating disorders association. 2020 [Accessed July 2020]
- A medical risk assessment tool for general practitioners to use in patients with anorexia nervosa Kings College London. 2009 [Accessed July 2020]
- Specialist treatment versus self-help for bulimia nervosa: a randomised controlled trial in general practice. Br J Gen Prac 2003;53:371-7 British Journal of General Practice. UK. 2003. [Accessed July 2020]
- The Royal College of Psychiatrists information site for eating disorders Royal College of Psychiatrists. UK. 2020. [Accessed July 2020]
- Supporting Students with Mental Health Issues My Tutor. UK. 2020. [Accessed July 2020]
- Wales GP Leaflet on eating disorders. NHS Wales Health Collaborative 2021
Ar gyfer pobl broffesiynol:
- Schmidt U, Treasure J. Getting better bit(e) by bit(e): A survival kit for sufferers of bulimia nervosa and binge eating disorders. London: Psychology Press, 1993.
- Cooper P. Binge eating and bulimia nervosa: a guide to recovery. London: Constable and Robinson, 1995.
- Royal college of Psychiatrists patient and carers advice resources