Test yourself level 2 (Intermediate)
1. Which of the following account signifies Research Activity?
- Experiment rigorously defined
- A cyclical series of reviews
- Not possible to generalise from the findings
- Collects routine data
2. List 3 components of the audit cycle
3. List two key components of quality impact analysis.
4. State 3 differences between audit and research
5. Which following four variables depend on calculating Sample size?
- The level of standard set
- No degree of accuracy required
- Size of population
- Degree of accuracy required
- Frequency of meeting audit criteria
- The rate of expected incidence
- Degree of confidence required