What are the advantages to having a virtual appraisal?
The COVID-19 pandemic has emphasised the importance of being able to quickly up-skill, remotely. With face-to-face appraisals not achievable for some, it is a great opportunity for technology to provide a safe and accessible solution that can prepare doctors and appraisers for new ways of working and keep themselves safe.
- Allowing doctors to participate in the appraisal process whilst upholding social distancing measures during Covid-19 pandemic
- No pressure when booking a room or finding parking
- Being able to have an appraisal in a familiar environment (for both appraiser and appraisee)
- Reduces travel time
- Lowers the carbon footprint
- Greater variety of appraisal dates and times (allowing for more flexibility for both appraiser and appraisee)
- The meeting can be rearranged quickly